Dachshund hoodie - Carter (Sold out - restock TBC)
Suitable for: Autumn and early to mid-Winter
Our dog hoodies are made to fit the funny shape of dachshunds but can also fit smaller dogs with longer bodies and wider chests, such as Chihuahuas, Pomeranians and Cavoodles. Note that sleeve lengths are shorter to fit dachshunds.
- Duck Egg Blue colour with mink-like fleece inside, extremely soft
- Handmade in midweight fleece
- Leash hole for convenience on walks
- Reduces dog hair at home
Clothing Size Chart
Up to 10 days processing time, although we aim to produce this as soon as we can.
If you are in a rush, you can order our expedited service via this link for a guaranteed 2-day turnaround:
1. Can I change my order once I have placed it?
Please contact us as soon as you can if you realize there is an issue with your order, and we will try our best to help.
2. Do you offer an exchange or refund if I purchased the incorrect size?
We offer a hassle-free refund for your first purchase to make sure the size is correct. After that, we will accept a refund or exchange but customers will cover the postage.
To exchange an item, please place a new order and return the original product. Fund will be reimbursed to you after we receive your product.
For any refund or exchange, the following rules apply:
- The garment is within 14 days of purchase.
- The garment is unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
- All the tags should still be attached.
- No exchange or refund on customized products, including embroidery
For detail, please refer to our return and exchange policy.
3. Can I machine wash these sweaters?
Yes, these sweaters can be washed in cold water with like-colour clothing. Please do not bleach, do not tumble dry and avoid pressed ironing.
4. Will these sweaters shrink if I wash them?
Most of our fabric is a natural fibre, so there is a certain percentage of shrinkage. Using detergent, especially natural materials will help retain the sweater's colour and condition. Also, avoiding putting sweaters into a dryer can minimize shrinkage.
5. My dog is between sizes. Should I get a smaller or larger size?
If you are in doubt, always use one size to give your dog more room to move. But please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.