Crew Neck Sweater - Leo
Whether you are seeking a sweater that's perfect for just a slightly chilly day or something as a layer, this crew neck sweater - Leo, is a simple yet stylish design that is essential to your dog's wardrobe.
- light and easy for the slightly chilly spring day
- 96% cotton and 4% elastane
- designed in Australia and handmade in Australia and Canada
Clothing size Chart
How to measure you dog
Measure your dog when they are up straight.
(A) Neck - circumference of where the collar sits, with 2 fingers space
(B) Chest - circumference of the widest part of their chest
(C) Length - from the lower neck to the top of their tail
What size should I choose?
Chest is the most important part, then its length. All our sweaters should fit the maximum size comfortably. If your dog is in between size, please pick the larger size for a slightly oversized fit. If your dog is fluffy, please allocate space for their fur when you measure.
* due to handmade nature, please allow +/- 1cm difference on all the measurements.
1. Can I change my order once I have placed it?
Please contact us as soon as you can if your realize there is an issue with your order and we will try our best to help.
2. Do you offer exchange or refund if I purchased the incorrect size?
We offer hassle free refund for your first purchase. After that we still accept refund but your will pay for postage. If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us before making a purchase. For any exchange, please place a new order and return the original product, fund will be reimbursed to you after we receive the product.
For any refund or exchange, the following rules apply:
- The garment is within 14 days of purchase.
- The garment is unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
- All the tags should still be attached.
- No exchange or refund on customized products including embroidery
For detail, please refer to our return and exchange policy.
3. Can I machine wash these sweaters?
Yes these sweaters can be washed in cold water with liked-colour clothing. Please do not bleach, do not tumble dry and avoid pressed ironing.
4. Will these sweaters shrink if I wash them?
Most of our fabric are natural fibre so there is a certain percentage of shrinkage. Use detergent specially for natural materials will help with retaining the colour and condition of the sweater. Also, avoid putting the sweaters into a dryer can also minimize shrinkage.
5. My dog is between size, should I get a smaller or a larger size?
If you are in doubt, always go with one size up to give your dog more room to move. But please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.
Absolute favourite and go to jumper for Bubble to wear! It's thin too so it will be good in summer as well. But just looks absolutely amazing and the quality can never go wrong!
Dear Cooper is such an incredible business, all their products are exceptional but mine and @harvey_cavoodle’s favourite is the Leo crew neck and Navy fleece. They are so comfortable and such good quality that I struggle to get them off him cause he just wants to sleep in them! Honestly can’t recommend them enough ❤️